[Savannah-hackers] external mailing lists

From: Roland McGrath
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 18:21:44 -0400 (EDT)

I would like to be able to attach non-gnu mailing lists to my savannah
project.  That is, I'd like as a project admin a way to have a non-gnu,
non-mailman list appear in the savannah/mail/ page for the project.  I'd
like to list a line of description and archives and listinfo links as is
done now for mailman lists, just with URLs that I supply explicitly rather
than always gnu.org mailman URLs.  It would certainly be fine to have the
non-gnu lists segregated on the page and labelled as "external links you
might want, but not official gnudom", but I'd like them to be on the same
page as the proper savannah/mailman lists.

Thanks,
Roland