[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah/mailutils

From: loic
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah/mailutils
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 13:12:29 +0200

Alain Magloire writes:
 > Bonjour
 >
 >   I'm trying with no luck to add a user to have write access for mailutils.
 >
 > I want to add "sroberts".  But all my attempts(after proper SSL login with
 > netscape) to get to the admin page turn:
 >
 >   Permission Denied
 >
 >   This project's administrator will have to grant you permission to view this
 >   page.

        I'm assuming you login as user alainm, is that correct ?
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/mailutils/ show that alainm is an admin
of the project, therefore it should work. If it turns out that you are using
this account and not the account alain (mail address@hidden) then it's a
bug and I'll envestigate the problem.

 > Going further trying to go the homepage, got me:
 >
 >   Forbidden
 >
 >   You don't have permission to access /software/mailutils/ on this server.

        This happens because the directory has no index.html file. I just
added a .symlinks file that lists the symbolic links that should exist
in this directory. You can check
http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/README.html#SEC01
        for more information on this.

 > For Tasks:
 >
 >   No Subprojects Found
 >
 >   No subprojects have been set up, or you cannot view them.
 >
 >   The Admin for this project will have to set up projects using the admin
 > page

        By default no task list is created, once you're logged in as an
administrator of the project you'll be able to add task groups.

        I hope this helps.

        Cheers,