[Savannah-hackers] Automatic CVS checkouts

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Automatic CVS checkouts
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 12:34:30 -0700

Awhile ago, I had setup automatic CVS checkouts for alpha.gnu.org
(they appear at ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/cvs/) - Has this process been
taken over by savannah, or should I continue to update the script in
/subversions/snapshots?

Also, I may want to modify the script to be able to have 2 checkouts
for a repository, one on the trunk, and one on the branch.  May I feel
free to do this?

Tks,
Jeff Bailey