[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Html2Wml

From: maddingue
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Html2Wml
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 05:21:27 -0700

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Html2Wml
System name: html2wml
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

Hello

I\'d like to create the project for one of the softwares I program, Html2Wml.
Here is a description.

Html2Wml converts HTML pages to WML pages, suitable for being viewed on a Wap
device. The conversion can be done either on the command line to create static
WML pages or on-the-fly by calling this program as a CGI. Html2Wml\'s most
interesting features are: automatic deck splitting, links reconstruction, and
WML compilation (using WML Tools).

You can find more information on Html2Wml on my personal web page:
http://maddingue.free.fr/techie/html2wml.html

Thanks.