[Savannah-hackers] Exchange format from/to Savannah and others

From: loic
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Exchange format from/to Savannah and others
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 19:16:00 +0200

Hi,

A cooperatively operated effort to define a standard for exchange of
projects hosted on platforms like Savannah or SourceForge is at its
very early stage. You're welcome to join the list if you want to play
an active part to it. If you're interested but have no time to participate,
the mail archives are and will always be visible to the public.

I will represent Savannah in this group, however I'd welcome a co-worker
if someone is interested ;-)