[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of bradabra

From: Eric Seigne
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of bradabra
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 02:58:38 +0200

On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 05:41:44PM -0700, address@hidden wrote:

>A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org.
>This mail was sent to address@hidden, address@hidden
>

>Éric Seigne <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
>License: gpl
>Other License:
>Package: bradabra
>System name: bradabra
>This package does NOT want to apply for inclusion in the GNU project
>
>Le projet bradabra a pour but de proposer un outil d\'aide pour les
>entreprises de type PME. Il est a été créé sur mesure en fonction de mes
>besoins (Entreprise Individuelle) pour créer des factures, des
>devis et commencer la gestion des clients et des produits.
>
>L\'interface de cette application est uniquement web, de manière à ce qu\'elle
>soit utilisable depuis n\'importe quel poste du réseau sans avoir de procédure
>d\'installation et de mises à jours.
>
>Les données sont stockées sur une base de données, de type PostgreSQL (pour
>les gestions des contraintes d\'intégritées etc.).

Hello,
i'm sorry the description is not in english :-/
i could do it now but my english is so poooooor :)

i'm Éric Seigne, french (bordeaux), 22
member of ABUL (do you know lsm.abul.org ?)
i've created a company last year.

And, that's normal, i've not found a tool (GPL) that could
help me about estimate, invoices consumers and so on. So
i've made it, thats not a great application, just a tool by
me and for me :)
It's "bradabra"

But now, 10 or 12 people who know that this tool exist here
want to use it for their own business... so i would to put it
on savannah, and make it with one or two others people (for the
beginning).

I hope that's clear :)
Thanks in advance,
Éric