Re: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah talk

From: Miguel Gonçalves
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah talk
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:19:45 +0100

Hi Loïc!

As of today: I just gave some ideas about task 197.
I will also maintain GNATS installed on fencepost
and add a web interface to Savannah for that.

The problem is that I have 5 exams to attend until
the end of the month and that is a priority as you
may understand.

Cheers,
Miguel Gonçalves

--
Miguel Gonçalves, address@hidden (GPG key @ http://miguelg.net/gpg.asc)

`Yeah, Windows is great... I used it to download Linux.'