[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Sourceforge for Debia

From: 99 . roland . mas
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Sourceforge for Debian
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 13:35:46 -0700

Roland Mas <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Sourceforge for Debian
System name: debian-sf

The Debian packaging of Sourceforge.

Sourceforge code being both under the GNU GPL and a pain in the neck to install
by hand, I took the liberty of making a Debian package of it.  This package is
maintained by me, with help from people without Debian accounts, hence its
hosting on Savannah.

The package already exists in Debian (although in a somewhat buggy state), and
allows a fully automated installation of a Sourceforge site.

It is not exactly a GNU project, except insofar as it is part of Debian
GNU/Linux (and Debian GNU/Hurd if anyone compiles it).