Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of tGarden - respons

From: n_ki
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of tGarden - responsive playspace
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 19:04:23 +0200

[25.06.2001 ° 18:53 Uhr] Loic Dachary -->

>       Hi,
>
>       Could you, please, submit the project again including
>a pointer to the existing software or specify that there is no software
>yet ? I've not been able to find a link to the software when
>browsing http://f0.am/tgarden/.

the software currently under (re)development. unfortunately the company
that was providing us with a machine for cvs + so on, has just gone
bankrupt, but we still need to continue the developemnt.

development platform is gnu/linux, pd, opengl, gcc, etc.

for info about our compatability with gnu objectives ->
http://f0.am/ipr.html might be of interest.