[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Shop Suite

From: davileal
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Shop Suite
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:27:09 -0700

Jesús David Díaz Leal <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License:
Other License:
Package: Shop Suite
System name: shopsuite

Project description
-------------------

Scene:          Shop which sells elaborated products
Functionality:  Stock control, reports and configuration support
Hardware:       PC, ticket printer, money locker
Platform:       C++, qt, kde

Client\'s goals:
    1. Cost control, sales/purchases
    2. Market analyse. Sales/dates
    3. Human Resource control

Current state
-------------

* The Data Base is designed and running
* There are two applications: SalePoint and ShopManagement
  SalePoint
    * The GUI is at prototype state
    * It is using the ShopDB class to access the DB
  ShopManagement
    * The GUI is at prototype state
    * It does not access to the DB yet

We are now two developers, taw and me (davi). There is not project\'s URL. The
existing code is at my host and taw\'s host. The license is GPL v2, of course.
Our main aim is to use the Savannah CVS Repository service.