[Savannah-hackers] further comments on dismal as an accepted package

From: Frank E. Ritter
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] further comments on dismal as an accepted package
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:34:06 -0400

Here are the lastest emails with RMS about dismal, indicating, we believe, that dismal is accepted as a package.

Cheers,

Frank

Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 20:07:30 -0400
To: Paul Visscher <address@hidden>
From: "Frank E. Ritter" <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: getting dismal into http://www.gnu.org/
Cc: "Frank E. Ritter" <address@hidden>, address@hidden,
 address@hidden, address@hidden

We developed dismal, a spreadsheet for gnu emacs, in emacs lisp and the initial indication from RMS was that it would be part of the emacs distribution because it is an emacs lisp library.

I think it may be a separate GNU project, but it's clearly tied directly to emacs. I append two recent communications that does not answer you question to my eyes, but might to yours. Upon reflection I suspect that it is a separate project.

Cheers,

Frank