[Savannah-hackers] Re: RedHat Up To Date

From: David Rousseau
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: RedHat Up To Date
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 20:16:56 +0200

> I apologize for the delay and the confusion I generated and I
> hope you will accept our decision.

Yes of course, I understand completely. It is true that with good to
think
this project of it does not have great a deal to make on a site
dedicated
to GNU projects but rather on a site more traditional
(not software development).

Thank you Loïc to have advised me tuxfamily.org.

A little publicity now :)
you will be able to find this project on
http://angus.tuxfamily.org

and can already download the ISO images here:

ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/redhat-xfs-uptodate/

or via rsync:

rsync -acv --progress rsync://ftp.fsn.hu/cdimages/redhat-xfs-uptodate/ .

I stop annoying you and long life to GNU Project.

-
David

<mailto:address@hidden>