[Savannah-hackers] General matters

From: Odile Bénassy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] General matters
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 09:26:32 +0200

Hi everybody !

Yes I know I do very little for savannah (not to say nothing at all).
Yet I'll tell you what I think just in case somebody can find some time
to think about it.

I think there it is badly lacking of a wiki tool for discussing the
projects. I know there are lists and cvs but wiki is different, and
really adds something. I'm not in need of one at present. Just thinking,
and seeing that need coming.

And I think there is a need for i18n. Would it be too much work to do
like sourceforge ?
At least, would it be possible to have a correct display for mailing
list archives ?

Now talking about this archive, is it possible to erase spam messages
from public archive ?
--
Odile Bénassy
You know nothing about GNU/Linux,