[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of virtual 8085/86 machi

From: pankaj_jangid
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of virtual 8085/86 machine
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 23:34:24 -0400

Pankaj Jangid <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: virtual 8085/86 machine
System name: vm
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

My project is an Emulator of Intel 8085 processor. Currently it
executes 8085 programmes (about 200 instructions have been
implemented) written in assembly code (mnemonics) but I have plans
to build it more so that it will then execute 8086 instructions also.
Later I will try to build a small shell around it so that a user
can directly execute 8085/86 programmes in it.

This project is directly related to education and totally meant for
it. A person will actually be able to write code in HEX or mnemonics
and execute on it. Or s/he can try to build small applications for
that emulator.