Re: [Savannah-hackers] Emacs-commit does not catch every commit

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Emacs-commit does not catch every commit
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 22:57:55 +0100

Eli Zaretskii writes:
 > Here's what I have now in the CVS/Root files:
 >
 >   :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/emacs
 >
 > and this is what I have in CVS/Repository file in the top-level
 > directory of the Emacs sandbox:
 >
 >   /cvsroot/emacs/emacs
 >
 > Is that right, or did I goof with newcvsroot?

        It should be:

        address@hidden:/cvsroot/emacs

        You'll find precise instructions at

        http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group_id=40

        please read then completly.

        The command you want is:

        export CVS_RSH=ssh
        cvs -z3 address@hidden:/cvsroot/emacs co emacs

        then

        cd emacs

        and when you're inside this directory (and other sub-directories)
you don't need CVSROOT or -d option anymore, cvs will find what it needs
in the CVS/* files.

        Cheers,

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden