Re: [Savannah-hackers] www.gnu.org/usenet

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] www.gnu.org/usenet
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 10:32:09 +0100

Bradley M. Kuhn writes:
 > I know that you have it set up on savannah's www project so that various
 > software projects only have write access to /software/PROJECT.
 >
 > Can this be set up in other directories too?
 >
 > We have a need for a /usenet area where the people managing our USENET
 > hierarchy can post information about it.
 >
 > savannah-hackers, can this be set up?

        This is ready. Check savannah.gnu.org/projects/usenet. All members
of this project have read/write access to the usenet part of the www.gnu.org
web. Instructions are http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group_id=582.

        I made you an administrator of the project so that you can bootstrap
the list of people.

        Cheers,

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden