[Savannah-hackers] Re: Web statistics for savannah.gnu.org

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Web statistics for savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 23:00:53 -0700 (MST)

    > The GNU Project has a hosting site now, savannah.gnu.org.  It is a lot
    > like sourceforge, though modified in some details.  One thing it lacks
    > is web statistics?  Could you possibly help the volunteers who run
    > savannah to set up web statistics?

    Hello,
    I am ready to give some helps.

    Tell me what you want me to do and I will do it if I can...

I don't know exactly what we need.  (You know far more about web
statistics than I do.)  So I have cc'd the people who run Savannah;
they know what we're trying to do and what part is already done.

Savannah hackers, could you talk with Fabien about setting up
web statistics on Savannah?