Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of VeniVidiVoti

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of VeniVidiVoti
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 12:12:38 +0100

        Hi,

        I'm not sure if your project is for hosting software
development or a web site. Note that Savannah currently provides
resources for development (or documentation projects). Could you please
submit your project again with a clarification on this point ? Also, if
the project is for software development, please provide a URL to the
current code.

        Thanks in advance,

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden