[Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Re: exim config on delysid]

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Re: exim config on delysid]
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:40:13 +0100

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: exim config on delysid Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 00:10:38 -0500
OK, I think delysid is now configured to handle gnupress and
mail.freesoftware.fsf.org the same way fencepost is.  The big
remaining thing is to fix alias file propagation to work more
reliably, but I want to see how well my new antenna works, and attempt
to dayshift, and those are probably mutually exclusive even ignoring
GNU mail.

--- End Message ---