Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of 2D Cut-Out Animat

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of 2D Cut-Out Animation System
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:36:28 +0100

        Hi,

        I've not been able to download your software, as expected ;-)
Could you send me a tarbal with the distribution, by mail ?

        Also note that you mention bmp2avi which is gratis but not
Free Software. Is there a Free Software that can do a similar job ?
Depending on non free software is problematic for most of us. I have
only Free Software on my computer, hence I won't be able to use your
software if I wanted to.

        Cheers,

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden