[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of George

From: Frank de Lange
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of George
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 02:47:28 +0100

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 08:45:42PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> Frank de Lange <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: George
> System name: george
> This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project
>
> George is a file reorganizer. Using george, you can organize your files from
> several directories into a set of CD-R\'s. The main purpose for george is to
> organize mp3-`albums\' from one or more directores (or other media) into a
> collection of CD-R\'s.

Oh and by the way, I used to do software evaluation for GNU some years ago.
I've not been active in this role for quite some time now 'cause of a lack of
time and other (http://www.unternet.org/alaska/) activities, but...

I'm back.

So if there's a place for an experienced :-) software evaluator on this ship,
let me know.

And for more news on George, have a look at george.sourceforge.net. If and when
it lands on savannah, I intend to move the whole project there for several
reasons. Lots of reasons actually.

Cheers//Frank
--
 ## o o\    /     Frank de Lange     \