[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Quax

From: vile7707
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Quax
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:28:43 -0500

Jeremy S. Miller <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Quax
System name: quax

My project is not in working status yet, but when it is it will be a
lightwaeight fast web publishing system that does not require sql and will have
optional addons to provide extra features. My projects goal is to make a system
like SIPS, which has seemingly stopped evelopment and to extend and improve on
the ideas it set forth. My project will be all original code and will be
writtin in php.