[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Bungled Backup System

From: bill . white
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Bungled Backup System
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:36:30 -0500

Bill White <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Bungled Backup System
System name: bungle

This project is named bungle.  It\\\'s main requirement

is to develop a system backup tool for

Unix systems using CDR, CDRW and DVD writing tools.  The

requirements are to stage the backed-up files in a

filesystem structure, and then send them to writing medium.

This project is already about 80% done, and is currently hosted

at SourceForge.  I want to move it to Savannah, since I\\\'m

not sure how long SF will remain in operation, and I\\\'m

somewhat concerned that my code will not remain mine if

I leave it there.

A suitable address for looking at the code base is

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/bungle-cvsroot.tar.gz