[Savannah-hackers] Beginners howto

From: Jean-Philippe Boisseau
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Beginners howto
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:22:33 fr

Hi all,
my project was just accepted on Savannah.
Since I think it's very hard to begin with Savannah when you
never used ssh, cvs and so on, I'd like to write a Savannah
Beginner Howto.
I'd like first to know if someone else wants to do the same
thing. I'd also like to have someone to provide me answers to
the questions I'll have (In fact, since I'm new to all this,
I think I'll ask myself the questions any newbie should ask,
which make me a good howto writer, isn't it? :)

A bientot.

Jean-Philippe
Ce mel a été envoyé avec Meloo http://www.meloo.com
Info Meloo : L'Echo du Village est en kiosque : Exprimez vous grâce aux outils
gratuits d'Internet !