[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OpenSSL for Ruby

From: m . rokos
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OpenSSL for Ruby
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 03:25:21 -0500

Michal Rokos <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: I chose other because this project is covered by dual licence -
the Ruby\'s licence.
In fact it is GPL/modified BSD licence.

Check it out http://klokan.sh.cvut.cz/~rokosm/
or http://klokan.sh.cvut.cz/~rokosm/LICENCE
Package: OpenSSL for Ruby
System name: rubypki

OpenSSL for Ruby is bind of C lib to Ruby scripting language.

Checkout Ruby at http://www.ruby-lang.org (Ruby > (SmallTalk + Perl)/2) [full
objective, regular expressions, etc. - Very nice!]

My project already exists - I have implemented X509 - names, certificates,
stores, requests, PKey - rsa, dsa, Cipher - all in OpenSSL, Digests - all,
SSLSocket and some more. Right now I\'m working on PKCS7.

As I grep the WEB, my project is the most complete bind of OpenSSL to any
higher language...

Check-it out at http://klokan.sh.cvut.cz/~rokosm/

I\'d like to provide complete OpenSSL bind.