Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of b2c-Binary 2 C fi

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of b2c-Binary 2 C file converter
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:37:07 +0100

Joerg Heitkoetter writes:
 > Can you do me a favor and look at http://surf.de.uu.net/gnuland/
 > I guess I have to submit all of them one-by-one, right? These
 > two were just test balloons...anyway, I'll do.

        You can submit bijou as one project, even though it contains
more than one package. For the comment you could include the DESCRIPTION
part of the manual pages, for instance:

     The C++2LaTeX package features a set of tools for generating
     LaTeX  code  from  K&R C, ANSI C, C++ or Objective-C program
     sources.  All keywords, strings, and comments are recognized
     and  can  be  typeset  in different fonts.  All tools of the
     C++2LaTeX package generate either complete LaTeX files which
     can  pass  directly  through  latex(1), parts of LaTeX files
     which can be included in other files (either  direct  or  by
     the  \input or \include commands), and so-called codefigures
     that can be used within LaTeX files, much the  same  way  as
     ENCAPSULATED  POSTSCRIPT  figures  are included, when using,
     for  example  Trevor  J.  Darrell's  psfig.sty,   or   Tomas
     Rokicki's  epsf.sty  macro  package(s).  (See  the companion
     fancycodes.doc file for more documentation on this issue.)

        I know it's a pain. We need this for later reference.

        Thanks for your patience,

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden