[Savannah-hackers] Re: lilypond homepage

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: lilypond homepage
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 23:32:29 -0700 (MST)

webmasters, would you please install that tar file right away?
We must not keep a GNU maintainer waiting like this.

     I'd love to login and fix it myself, but
    unfortunately, transferring my public SSH key also failed,

     debug1: Trying RSA authentication with key 'address@hidden'
     debug1: Remote: RSA authentication refused for hanwen: bad ownership
     or modes for '/home/fsf/hanwen/.ssh'.

    Can someone either set the permissions on my SSH key?

When you talk about SSH, do you mean Savannah?
Savannah hackers, please help Han-Wen.