[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of C2M

From: webmaster
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of C2M
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 06:18:25 -0500

CHRis HEDE <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: C2M
System name: c2m

The project is to offer a community of search engines (as AV), repertories (as
Yahoo!) or tops to the internet users. They will be able to create online their
own search engines. The project will supply them the technology and they will
have only to create their SE. It is the same as \"free web hosting\" except it
is only \"free search engine hosting\".

You, me, internet users will come on the site, they will fill a form and
describe which kind of SE they want to set up, the moderator check it and
validate it or not. Once it is validated, the internet user will be able to
access to his own account where he will be able to customize his SE through
templates.

Later, the project will probably support some more services to add
interactivity to the SE.

It will be coded in PHP and using as a database, MySQL.

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.