[Savannah-hackers] Re: Waiting for grep account

From: Jamshed Kakar
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Waiting for grep account
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 17:16:51 -0800

> Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Thanks.  It looks like everything's up to date now.

> How are you supposed to release an alpha version these days? Couldn't find
> anything in savannah, even after reading the docs ;)

I have no idea.  I'm cc'ing savannah-hackers in the hope someone there
will pipe in with a good answer.

Thanks,
Jamu.

--
"There's an old story about the person who wished his computer were as
 easy to use as his telephone. That wish has come true, since I no