[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The Elysium project

From: johnnyrocket22
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The Elysium project
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 08:09:18 -0500

Johnny Robeson <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: The Elysium project
System name: elysium

My project is a post-nuke(GPL Content Management System) module that will deal
with all sorts of music related information from concert dates, promoters in
the area,venue information, band bios, mp3 samples(will be switching to vorbis
ogg after stable encoder and decent winamp plugin come out)it will also be used
with The Exchange Project(GPL ecommerce). It will be used with PHP and and
mysql backend, is based on phpMyAgenda(another GPL software package) and when I
have more developers I\'ll be needing a CVS to keep it all together. Commercial
solutions cost $100 USD and up. I think a free software solution is needed.
It does not fully exist yet but I\'m working hard on it.