Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of JpGraph

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of JpGraph
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 20:34:14 +0100

Hi Johan,

Dans un message du 21 nov à  7:39, address@hidden écrivait :
> Project name: JpGraph
> License: GPL
> Purpose: Provide a hight quality pure OO PHP chart and general plot library.
> See the site for a complete description.
>
> It already exists and you can see it at http://www.aditus.nu/jpgraph/

Unless I'm mistaken, the current code does not contain any copyright
notice. Therefore from a strictly legal point of view, JpGraph is not
free software. You have to add a copyright notice at the beginning of
each of your source files.

/*
    Copyright (C) year1,year2 author1,author2

    (at your option) any later version.

    Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307 USA

*/

Could you correct this please and tell me when it is done ?

Thanks for your patience and support.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

 I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds.
                                (Philip K. Dick)