Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU Hosting Syste

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU Hosting System
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 21:46:16 +0100

Dans un message du 21 nov à 14:45, address@hidden écrivait :
> Zanelli Mitch <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: GNU Hosting System
> System name: ghs
> This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project
>
> Mon projet a pour but de proposer une implementation complète d\'un
> systeme d\'hébergement autogéré par les membres (autrement dit ce sont
> eux qui choisissent les futurs (ou non) membres deu serveur.  il
> integre une gestion du serveur basé sur webmin, avec un cvs, un
> service à al dyndns.org, un ftp anonyme, un dns pour gerer son domaine
> (et les sous domaine) le tout en php/cgi/sh/mysql.

Could you resubmit your project with a more detailed description (half a
page will do) in english please ?

Furthermore, I cannot find your project in the list of current GNU
packages. Therefore, unless I am not mistaken, your project is not (yet
:-) a GNU package. Then, would you mind submit it again with 'Hosting
system' or something similar.

Thanks for your patience and support.

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>