Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Java Activation S

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Java Activation Service
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 17:26:37 +0100

Dans un message du 24 nov à 17:21, address@hidden écrivait :
> Alexandre Brillant <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: lgpl
> Other License:
> Package: Java Activation Service
> System name: jason
> This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project
>
> JASon is the Java Activation Service on. This is a framework for
> standalone application that desires to be remotly controled, extended
> by an XML configuration file, powerfullness thanks to Java
> facilities (Thread pooling, cache, log...).
>
> JASon works on a core system inspired from the Linux architecture.
> So it has runlevel concepts and several log type.
>
> JASon uses XML in each step of the common application building. So a
> service is configured in XML with attributes and class definition.
> JASon uses a runtime concept that generates all services.
>
> JASon is currently implemented with 3 services :
>
> - An Http server 1.0,
> - A servlet engine
> - An administration console.
>
> JASon is available at : http://www.djefer.com/~aws

I am sorry. I still cannot find a complete copyright notice in your
source files. I've downloaded jason.tar.gz in the download section.
Am I missing something ?

Please answer me before 19:00 GMT. If you cannot make the modifications
before this time, you'll be able to resubmit your project as soon as you
will have time to fix the copyright notice.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

   I'm unclean, a libertine, every time you vent your spleen, I seem to lose
    the power of speech, you're slipping slowly from my reach, you grow me
        like an evergreen, you've never seen me lonely at all. (Placebo)