Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Ggradebook needs new maintainer

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Ggradebook needs new maintainer
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 19:51:57 +0000

On Sat, Nov 24, 2001 at 07:26:18PM -0500, Free Software Foundation wrote:
> Could someone help Norbert migrate the project to savannah?  Since he's
> stepping down as maintainer, we don't want the information stuck in
> sourceforge while we look for a maintainer, lest we lose track of where
> the information is when we find one!

OK, I'll do it. I might be interested in becoming the new maintainer, since
I'm very interested in ggrade (I have my own program that I use intensively to
do my grading and I was planning to release the code some day; adopting
ggradebook sounds like a better idea). I'll talkto Norbert.

Cheers,
Jaime