[Savannah-hackers] Re: Linux Vacation

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Linux Vacation
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:50:35 +0100

Sean Rima writes:
 > Hi again,
 >
 > Sorry to distrub you. Ed Hill and myself are currently working on a
 > configure set of scripts for Vacation. I will also be working on the info
 > files, but possibly after Christmas as I get married at the start of next
 > month.
 >
 > Anyway, the point of my mail. How can I make Linux Vacation a part of GNU?
 > It is one of the things that I would love to do for it.
 >
 > Sean

        I'd suggest you read http://www.gnu.org/evaluation/. It's
meant for evaluators, not for appliants but it will give you an idea
of what's about. You could then try to fill the Outline for
Evaluations yourself, as much as you can. This way you'll become a bit
more familiar with the issues. When done submit it with a formal
request to address@hidden

        Cheers,

P.S. First point is to say GNU/Linux and not Linux when refering to the
OS. That gives credit to GNU and help people remember about freedom.

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden