[Savannah-hackers] [ 100218 ] What happened?

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100218 ] What happened?
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:15:01 -0500

Support Request #100218, was updated on 2001-Nov-29 14:12
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100218&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: alex
Date: 2001-Nov-29 14:15

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=319
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; Q312461)

I've just found out that my real username is "a13x". How
did I managed to login as "alex", then, using the same
password?

By: alex