[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of E-Riva-Portal

From: pascal
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of E-Riva-Portal
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:01:31 -0500

Pascal Riva <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: E-Riva-Portal
System name: erp
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

E-Riva-Portal will be a set of script write with PHP to add functionnality of
web content manager system.
This set of script will be compatible with CMS like PHPNUKE
(http://www.phpnuke.org) or POSTNUKE (http://www.postnuke.com) and other child
of THatware CMS but if possible, with every CMS that use a table from a
database with news or articles.

First script I like to propose is a wap addon that allow to present the news of
a web site on a wap phone. Objective is to allow this only by giving some parms
to tell how the new are store into a database. A first release was under
developpement at sourceforge.

Second script will automatise the configuration of the previous script with a
web GUI and allow to add news outside a CMS. This will probably dedied to a CMS
(postnuke) to used the admin section of this CMS.

Next step will depend of need of users of this CMS as I feel back from those
user.
Main ideas is just in the spirit the language tool I end this last days for
postnuke project. This tools allows to find all constant (in _XXX format) and
joint then from translation file to rewrite this translation file when all
translation are ready.

You can see result of the wap script at http://wap.galerie-mazarini.com and
download some script I previously write at http://e-riva.org