Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of Voambolana on

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of Voambolana on-line dictionary
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 13:42:32 +0000

On Sun, Dec 23, 2001 at 08:25:59PM -0500, Setra Ramiara wrote:
> HI,
>
> I was supposed to get information on how-to manage a project on
> savannah,
> would you please help me to finish the registration of the following
> project.
>
> I tried twice and the second time it says 'project already submitted'

The registration was finished correctly. Once you register a project you
cannot register it again. The information on how to manage a new project is
somewhere else in the site and not under "submit a new project".

Notice that as I've told you before, I've deleted you project registration and
you should register it again, but this time giving us a URL where your source
code can be examined (or send us a tarball).

Regards,
Jaime Villate