[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden>] Re: reactiva

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden>] Re: reactivate account
Date: 07 Jan 2002 14:17:06 +0100

Jamshed Kakar <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Jamshed,

> Sorry for the late reply.  I'm afraid I don't know what the best
> course of action here is- first of, do you have/need accounts on GNU
> server?  If so, for which project?

I have an account on fencepost (previously on mescaline); and used
that to put up new versions of GNU LilyPond on ftp and website.  Also,
there's my email alias, the list of signed disclaimers, access to
disclaim.future etc, every time I switch jobs.  As they're not (yet)
on the gnu webpages, those things are hard to come by; I've written to
address@hidden a few times, but that's not really a practical way to
obtain, I'm still waiting.

> Also, if you do please return to http://savannah.gnu.org and add SSH
> keys.

Ok, done.

[Savannah-hackers]

Thanks for fixing the 'alias in use' message.  Now I got:

    User janneke is a known mail alias and cannot be used. If you own this
    alias (address@hidden) please create a another user (for instance
    xxjanneke) and ask address@hidden to rename it to janneke.

[create xxjanneke]

    Congratulations. You have registered on Savannah. Your new
    username is: xxjanneke

So please, if you could now rename

    xxjanneke --> janneke

that would be very nice.