[Savannah-hackers] [ 100274 ] cvs commit to patch manager

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100274 ] cvs commit to patch manager
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 09:24:54 -0500

Support Request #100274, was updated on 2002-Jan-07 10:39
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100274&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: loic
Date: 2002-Jan-07 14:24

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=102
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux 2.4.17 i686; en-US; rv:0.9.1) Gecko/20010607

It's probably not too hard a functionality to add. Of course
you'll have to do it yourself ;-) Basically it means you
should tweak CVS loginfo/commitinfo scripts to generate a
proper diff. This is possible. Then you could create an
entry in the savannah table that handles patches. That
should not be too hard. I guess it takes some hours to make
sure it actually works properly. If you're willing to go
into this, we would gladly welcome you in the Savannah crew
;-) Please write to address@hidden if you want to
go further in this direction.

By: rweather