[Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] fhp want to be a GNU package

From: savannah-hackers
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] fhp want to be a GNU package
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 09:43:42 -0500

Hi,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Submitter: <address@hidden>
Project Full Name:  fhp
Project System Name:  fhp
License:  gpl
Approval URL: https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=1035
a macro language. It's called `fhp' (= _F_lexible _H_ypertext _P_reprocessor).

fhp uses `GNU m4' to create the HTML code. fhp simplifies the
creation of HTML, because you don't have to add entries to the ToC,
you don't have to remember e-mail addresses (just type
`_Richard_Stallman_', for example, to insert
    `Richard Stallman &lt;address@hidden&gt;'
(with links to his personal page and his mail address, of course))
or the various graphic file names and widths and heights of them,
'cause you just write `[[atypinggnu]]' in the so
called`_GNU_Init_'-line and fhp does the Right Thing.

It already exists and you can see a sample page at
http://chneukirchen.f2g.net/

The sources are at
http://chneukirchen.f2g.net/projects/gnuml-0.1.3.tar.gz
[128k]
Examples are included.

PS. I checked the URLs above 10 times, without 404 error.

PPS. Currently the package is called gnuML, but i'll rename it to fhp when it's
registered.

 -- the Savannah admin