[Savannah-hackers] Re: http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/123tkshop/

From: Thorsten Körner
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/123tkshop/
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 20:22:53 +0100

Am Montag, 7. Januar 2002 18:45 schrieb Loic Dachary:
> Hi,
>
>       Could you please cleanup a bit the HTML tree of 123tkshop ? I guess
> it's currently not reflecting what you'd really like to have ;-)
>
>       Cheers,

Hi,
That's right.
But I cannot delete files. I don't know the special commands. All that
Commands described in Books or on cvshome.org don't work to me. The only
working Command is "import" but del, rm, checkout, update etc. and so the
Webcvs-Tree is a Catastrophy. Could you please delete this Files (the whole
structure), I will rebuild it. And please also delete the HTML-Files from the
Download-Directory.
CU
Thorsten
P.S. I've setup a new Homepage at www.123tkShop.org