From: Jeff Bailey
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 19:50:07 -0800

What answer would you like given for this?  I can setup the mailing
list, but I don't know if that causes you grief for consistancy or
anything like that...

----- Forwarded message from Chris Allegretta <address@hidden> -----

Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 08:26:25 -0500
From: Chris Allegretta <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Hello,

        I'm going through the mailing list set up on Savannah and was
wondering if the following was possible:

Rather than use bug-nano for the developer/bug list, I'd like to use
devel-nano and forward bug-nano to that list.  I know I can't request
devel-nano from the add list page, but there seems to be a developing
trend to use devel-* rather than *-devel on the gnu mailing list page.
Can I do this or should I simply create nano-devel and use that name?
Thank you for your time.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001

----- End forwarded message -----

--
`Patience' said Slartibartfast again. `Great things are afoot'.
`That's what you said last time we met' said Arthur.