[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of phpXMLcms

From: pb
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of phpXMLcms
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:13:05 -0500

Philipp Bosch <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: phpXMLcms
System name: phpxmlcms

My project - working title: phpXMLcms - is supposed to become a simple but very
flexible Web Content Management System. Webmasters will be given the
opportunity to manage and edit web content on a per-page basis. Different types
of pages can be defined, that consist of different datatypes. The system then
writes XML which is transformed to e.g. HTML via XSLT stylesheets.

The scripting language will be - as the title suggests - PHP. For data storage
purposes MySQL will be used. For XSLT transformations Sablotron and PHP\'s XSLT
extension is used.

The project only exists in my mind and on some sheets of paper. Work will begin
as soon as I have found a suited development platform like Savannah.