[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah & php

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah & php
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 19:25:39 +0100

Laurent Jacques writes:
 > On Monday 21 January 2002 18:14, Loic Dachary wrote:
 > > No we don't. Plain HTML only.
 > >
 > > Sorry about that,
 >
 > My bbclone project is in a library for PHP.
 > It is a bit shame for me.
 > I will not be able to display demo of bbclone.
 >
 > Do you removed php to avoid server overload on savannah ?

        Not really. First because it requires extra work and nobody is
currently willing to do it. Potential security issues are numerous and
someone should monitor closely a php enabled server. Another reason
is that mirroring php based web sites imposes that the mirror has php.
At present the web sites can be mirrored on any web server.

        Cheers,