Re: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah was hard to navigate

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah was hard to navigate
Date: 22 Jan 2002 10:06:12 +0000

I agree with this... I would add one more thing:

It would be really nice to have the project namespace descend to cover
the items in the menu bar, rather than having an altered namespace.

If I want to go straight to the emacs cvs I have to use this URL:

   http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group_id=40

Whereas if I want to go to the main page of the emacs project I use
this URL:

   http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/emacs

I think you should be able to go to the emacs source like this:

   http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/emacs/cvs

Maybe, solving rms' problem is just a name change. Change "CVS" to
"Source Code".

If you do that I would also change "Files" to "Releases".

Nic Ferrier