[Savannah-hackers] Re: Broken web link to GDB docs

From: Ron Peterson
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Broken web link to GDB docs
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:31:33 -0500

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 10:04:55AM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:

> >Probably the reason this hasn't happened is that we encourage everyone
> >to make gnu.org the primary repository for GNU projects.  The flip
> >side being that we don't do anything to facilitate doing otherwise...
>

> Something else to keep in mind, the generation of the onlinedocs
> directory is part of a 2-3 hour cronjob that runs every night.  It
> churns out snapshots, diffs, documentation and various other things for
> both the current branch (5.1) and trunk.
>
> How did GCC set things up?

Before I lead you too far astray, I'm going to pass this along to
people who know more about gnu policies and procedures than I do...

(This thread started as a discussion about how to keep
/software/gdb/onlinedocs syncronized with the primary repository at
redhat.com.)

Be well.

--
Ron Peterson             -o)