Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Mu-Clone

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Mu-Clone
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 16:10:18 +0100

Dans un message du 24 jan à 17:02, address@hidden écrivait :

> Enric M Montero <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Mu-Clone
> System name: mu-clone
> This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project
>
> Intends to be a lightweigth CD-Rom cloning app for win32 platforms, based on
> mkisofs (it should basically provide a little GUI for some mkisofs stuff).
> My target would be to give win users a possible alternative to comercial /
> cracked cdrom burners.

On Savannah, we do not plan to host projects that depends on proprietary
software. Therefore, if your burner will run only on win32, we cannot
host your project. If you intend to make it run under a free OS (such as
GNU/Linux) and win32, please resubmit your project stating that
information and with a detailed description.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

                           <Overfiend> canard: thanks