[Savannah-hackers] [ 100348 ] syncmail not working..

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100348 ] syncmail not working..
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 07:45:15 -0500

Support Request #100348, was updated on 2002-Jan-24 19:56
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100348&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: mastergaurav
Date: 2002-Jan-30 18:15

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=3995
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR 1.0.3705)

Hello Guillaume,
 I can understand your position. I was quite upset when I
got no initial replies.

Thanks villate,
 I have been able to setup using the "commitinfo"
and "log_accum" combination. I was wondering as to what is
the problem with syncmail. Is python not installed? Ah,
that cannot be since webcvs works pretty fine.
 Or the "mail" program is not in its default location?

 Anyway, I would be happy to volunteer to help, though at
present I don't have much experience on the other side -
the admin side of the sf / savannah.
 Let me know do I need to do to be a part of the team.

Cheers,
Master Gaurav

By: villate