[Savannah-hackers] RE: savannah.gnu.org: submission of SqlDump

From: gopalarathnam
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] RE: savannah.gnu.org: submission of SqlDump
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:01:47 -0500

The project does exist now, you can view the project from,

  http://www.developercentral.org/sqldump/index.html

Please re-review the project. Sorry for the inconvenience.

address@hidden wrote:

>A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org.
>This mail was sent to address@hidden, address@hidden
>

>gopalarathnam <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
>License: gpl
>Other License:
>Package: SqlDump
>System name: sqldump
>This package does NOT want to apply for inclusion in the GNU project
>
>SqlDump is a program that dumps sql scripts for a Microsoft SQL Server
>database.  The program generates sql statements for creating the meta data
>(tables, indexes) and also the data.  Since the database is dumped as a text
>file, portability becomes easier.
>
>It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with address@hidden
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/